The reason for the cancellation of these coal blocks was a suspected cartelisation. The Gare Palma IV 2 & 3 coal has an extractable reserve of 155.49 million tonne of coal with an annual production of 6 mtpa, that would have met the entire fuel need of the company's 1000 MW Tamnar power project from the mines.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.