Jet Airways issues clarification, says media report indicating merger of Jet Privilege and Jet Airways was speculative. Meanwhile, company is in talks with investors to secure sustainable financing.
Yes Bank’s R Chandrashekar resigns; board overhaul likely.
Production at NMDC’s Donimalai mine suspended. Suspension of production at the mine is reportedly temporary.
Redington Gulf FZE, (Redington Gulf) a step-down subsidiary of Redington India, had acquired additional 24.8% stake in Citrus Consulting Services FZ LLC (Citrus), its subsidiary company, increasing its total stake from 60% to 84.8%.
The US Court of Appeals has lifted temporary ban on Dr. Reddy's generic Suboxone film. Tracking this shares of Suboxone's innovator, Indivior Plc dropped 45% in the London stock market.
NBCC, Kotak Investment, L&T Infra, Cube Highways and Suraksha group - have expressed their interest in taking over the embattled Jaypee Infratech, Jaypee homebuyers have said that they support the process and hope that a successful bidder will complete the projects, as per media reports.
Bank of Baroda agreed to sell 4% stake in Clearing Corporation of India to HDFC Bank at Rs620 per share, with consideration aggregating to Rs124cr. Post the acquisition, HDFC Bank will increase its stake in CCIL from 5% to 9%.
Suzlon Energy completed sale of two arms to Canadian Solar. The total consideration received for both companies stood at Rs54.53cr.
Minda Corporation reduced its stake in its joint venture with Japan based Furukawa Group from 51% to 25%.
Start investing in Equities, Derivatives, Mutual Funds and Currency
Temporary Password will be sent to your Mobile No. / Email Address to reset your password.
Make smart financial decisions
Trusted by more than 25 Lakhs Indians
Research and Stocks
Strategy and Tools
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.