Equity-oriented schemes attracted investment worth Rs 8,200 crore in June. Strong inflow through the systematic investment plan (SIP) route appears to have contributed, a daily reported.
Balanced funds witnessed a inflow of Rs 7,458 crore in June. This was more than what diversified equity funds received, indicating a large section of investors are taking a balanced investment call and not putting all their money in pure equity schemes.
The total AUM of balanced funds have reached nearly Rs 1.1 lakh crore, from Rs 20,000 crore a few years earlier. Equity and balanced funds saw positive net inflow, major categories from the debt segment witnessed withdrawal.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.