Estimated Flows to Long-Term Mutual Funds
Millions of dollars
Equity funds had estimated inflows of US$7.26bn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of US$1.73bn in the previous week. Domestic equity funds had estimated inflows of US$4.16bn, while estimated inflows to world equity funds were US$3.10bn.
Hybrid funds, which can invest in stocks and fixed-income securities, had estimated inflows of US$1.87bn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of US$1.39bn in the previous week.
Bond funds had estimated inflows of US$1.13bn, compared to estimated outflows of US$2.86bn during the previous week. Taxable bond funds saw estimated inflows of US$968 million, while municipal bond funds had estimated inflows of US$162mn.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.