Meanwhile, the stock of Firstsource Solutions was trading at Rs 42.45 per share, up by Rs 0.75 or 1.80% as at 1138 hours on Friday, on the BSE. The stock hit an intraday high and low of Rs 42.85 and Rs 41.90, respectively.
It attracted a traded volume of 18,90,965 shares and traded value of Rs 803.66 lakh on the NSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 49.25 on February 13, 2017 and 52-week low of Rs 30.35 on June 15, 2017 on the NSE.
Firstsource Solutions Limited is a provider of a range of business process management services across the customer lifecycle delivered through transaction processing. The Company's segments include Banking, Financial Services and Insurance and Non-Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.