Future Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that the Committee of Directors of the company has at their meeting held on October 13, 2016, considered, approved & allotted of 250, 9.75% Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of Rs 10 lakh each (NCD Series XV - A) and 250, 9.80% Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of Rs 10 lakh each, (NCD Series XV - B) aggregating to Rs 50 crore, on private placement basis.
The scrip opened at Rs 16.2 and has touched a high and low of Rs 16.2 and Rs 15.8 respectively. So far 272089 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 751 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 28.55 on 26-May-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 14.9 on 11-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 16.4 and Rs 15.8 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 51.92 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 27.07 % and 21.01 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.