Dovonex is indicated for the treatment of plaque psoriasis. According to IMS Health sales data for the 12 month period ending March 2015, the Dovonex market achieved annual sales of approximately USD 92.8 million.
Glenmark’s current portfolio consists of 97 products authorized for distribution in the U.S. marketplace and 67 ANDA’s pending approval with the U.S. FDA. In addition to these internal filings, Glenmark continues to identify and explore external development partnerships to supplement and accelerate the growth of its existing pipeline and portfolio.
At 9:31 AM, the stock were trading higher 1% at Rs. 900 on BSE today. The stock has hit a high of Rs. 913 and a low of Rs. 899.
Meanwhile, the BSE Sensex is up 209 points at 27,294.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.