The approval has also come from its US facility, which is also positive for the company, as it will start building pipeline form the US facility located in Virginia. This is an acquired facility and company is planning to start filling value added products from this site. The plan is to develop 5-6 ANDAs per year. As company starts launching products from this site, there will be operating leverage that it will generate leading to margin expansion.
Despite today’s 9% gain in the stock, Granules still is attractively valued at 9.2x FY20E EPS. We believe that the company will be beneficiary of Trump’s policy to boost the competition in the sector as small companies like Granules India will have opportunity to get in the products, which large companies feel unattractive. They are also the competitors to the large generic companies.
We have a target price of Rs138 on the stock. Read IIFL view on this stock.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.