IIFL forecasts the company’s net profit for Q3 FY16 to soar to Rs. 23.9 crore, growing at a rate of 31.1% yoy and 1.2% qoq.
IIFL expects net revenue to surge to Rs. 284 crore at 3.9% yoy; however, it is expected to dip 0.4% qoq.
IIFL expects EBIDTA margin at 15.7%, with a yoy rise of 2.4 bps.
Other key Q3 results on February 9 include Apollo Tyres, Aurobindo Pharma, Bharat Forge, Britannia, CESC, Dr Reddy’s Lab, GAIL, GMDC, Hindalco Industries, MOIL, Motherson Sumi, SAIL, Ramco Cement and Timken India.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.