The company has posted a net loss of Rs 13 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to net loss of Rs 8.1 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. Total Income has increased from Rs 17 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 18.6 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd is currently trading at Rs 5.76, down by Rs 0.06 or 1.03% from its previous closing of Rs 5.82 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 5.9 and has touched a high and low of Rs 5.94 and Rs 5.74 respectively. So far 2085389 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 919.09 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 9.44 on 12-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 4.13 on 06-Jun-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 6.1 and Rs 5.25 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 54.25 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 8.57 % and 37.18 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.