Total income of the company increased by 17% at Rs 324.6 crore for the quarter under review as compared Rs 277 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd is currently trading at Rs 34, down by Rs 0.6 or 1.73% from its previous closing of Rs 34.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 33.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs 34.75 and Rs 32.25 respectively. So far 377320(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 2,873.51 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 48 on 04-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 24 on 30-Sep-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 35.2 and Rs 30.85 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 43.48 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 39.92 % and 16.6 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.