HDFC Standard Life is planning to sell 10% via IPO, according to reports.
A report said that the company has finalised Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and JM Financial to manage the initial public offer (IPO).
The company is planning to raise Rs 2,400 crore which is expected to take place in the July-September quarter, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.