ICICI Prudential AMC & Nordea AMC launches ICICI Prudential Global Stable Equity Fund

India Infoline News Service | Mumbai |

The NFO period opens on 27th August, 2013 and is open till 10th September, 2013. The minimum amount that investors can invest in this fund is Rs 5,000/- plus in multiple of Re.1

ICICI Prudential AMC announced the launch of ICICI Prudential Global Stable Equity Fund which would be investing in units/shares of Nordea 1 - Global Stable Equity Fund – Unhedged managed by Nordea Asset Management Company. It is an open-ended fund of funds scheme that seeks to provide adequate returns by investing in the some of the largest global companies that are business leaders in their domain.
 
The product will be an opportunity to derive benefit of diversification over markets and sectors, and positive growth projections which have low correlation to Indian equities. This fund seeks to invest in stable companies globally with a view to outperform the market over a full market cycle, with a focus on risk control.
 
The NFO period opens on 27th August, 2013 and is open till 10th September, 2013. The minimum amount that investors can invest in this fund is Rs 5,000/- plus in multiple of Re.1
 
The fund is benchmarked against MSCI World – Net Return Index.
 
Speaking on the launch of this fund, Nimesh Shah, MD & CEO, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company said, “Global economies are on the path to recovery; global equities are currently available at reasonable valuations to the investors. With this context, the Indian investor can choose to make attractive global assets a part of their portfolio. The idea behind the launch of ICICI Prudential Global Stable Equity Fund is to provide an opportunity to Indians to invest in a global product that provides them access to investing into stable companies across the globe.”

 
Allan Polack, CEO, Nordea Asset Management Company added, “Indian equities represent about 2% of the world’s equity assets leaving 98% of the pie as untapped potential for Indian investors. With this product, Indians have the chance to participate in the global equities that focus on stable business acumen. It is an exciting opportunity for Indians to really be a part of the global growth stories.”
 

Advertisements

  • Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
  • Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
  • Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
  • Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
  • Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.