Indiabulls Mutual Fund, launches its third duration product, Indiabulls Short Term Fund, an Open ended debt Scheme.
The new fund offer (NFO) will open for subscription on 22nd August, 2013 and close on 5th September’ 2013. The fund will have regular investment options like Growth and Dividend, with a minimum subscription of Rs 5,000/. Indiabulls MF launched has so far launched two duration funds, namely, Indiabulls Income Fund and Indiabulls Gilt Fund.
Announcing the NFO, Mr. Sanjay Chandel, CEO of Indiabulls Mutual Fund said, “ the recent measures by RBI has impacted the bond yields across the board, with the short term interest rates have moved up sharply. We believe that these measures are short term in nature and in the foreseeable future they could be reversed. In the current scenario, the Short Term Funds appear to present an attractive investment option for investors with medium term horizon ”.
Scheme Details As Follows:
Name of the Scheme: Indiabulls Short Term Fund
Type of the Scheme: An Open-Ended Debt Scheme
New Fund Offer opens on: August 22, 2013
New Fund Offer closes on: September 05, 2013
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.