Indian Hume Pipe Company Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors will consider the proposal for issue of bonus shares by capitalization of free reserves at their meeting to be held on October 26.
The scrip opened at Rs 755 and has touched a high and low of Rs 803.85 and Rs 747 respectively. So far 392931 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1622.74 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 735.85 on 04-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 272.5 on 29-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 702.55 and Rs 666 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 69.92 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 5.03 % and 25.05 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.