IndiGo, is planning to file documents for IPO to raise $300 to $400 mn, according to reports.
A report said that the company has hired Citigroup, Kotak Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan as lead managers for the listing,
The airline has remained profitable in the last two years.
The airline will file its draft prospectus by the end of May, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.