A report says that the draft papers for IPOs were being submitted to capital markets regulator Sebi today.
InterGlobe Enterprises, which runs the country's biggest airline by market share under 'IndiGo' brand, is planning to raise Rs. 2,000-2,500 crore through the IPO, ,
Teamlease is also planning to raise Rs. 450-500 crore and Infibeam about Rs. 400 crore via IPO, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.