IndusInd Bank Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 932.15, down by Rs. 11.6 or 1.23% from its previous closing of Rs. 943.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 942 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 948.45 and Rs. 928.25 respectively. So far 342682(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 55988.7 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 988.5 on 31-Jul-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 752.6 on 17-Dec-2014. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 957 and Rs. 933.45 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 14.98 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 53.8 % and 20.3 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.