Ahmedabad-based e-commerce company Infibeam is planning to file its draft red herring prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Board of India ( Sebi) by December, according to reports.
Report stated that the company is planning to raise about Rs 500 crore -Rs 1,000 crore via initial public offering (IPO).
The IPO, which is expected in 2015, will make Infibeam the first Indian e-commerce company to go public in the country.
While HomeShop18, which has also announced plans to go public, has filed documents to list on the US exchanges.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.