Matthew R Barney, vice-president and head of Infosys Leadership Institute (ILI), has resigned with his four-year association with the company, says media reports.
"We do not comment on the appointments or resignations of executives,"the company reported.
Infosys co-founder N R Narayana Murthy, Infosys Leadership Institute was founded in early 2001, with the aim of creating an advisory body that would take strategic decisions about the company.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.