Meanwhile, revenue from operations stood at Rs23,267cr witnessing rise of 8% yoy and 0.8% as against Rs21,539cr and Rs23,092cr in Q4FY19 and Q3FY20.
“I am proud of the Infosys team that has worked exceptionally well to achieve 93% remote working today and ensuring consistent service delivery for our clients in this rapidly changing environment. Our focus on the health of our employees and our commitment to our clients helped us navigate the past few weeks,” said Salil Parekh, CEO and MD.
Parekh added saying, “We had an exceptional year in financial year 2020 with growth of 9.8% and operating margin of 21.3%. While the immediate short-term will be challenging, looking ahead, we can see that there is a strong interest to consolidate with partners with high-quality and agile service delivery and strong financial resilience. I am confident we will emerge from this stronger.”
Further, digital constant currency growth was at 31.7% yoy.
Here's key highlights from the result, as per the audit report.
- FY20 revenues grew by 8.3% in USD, 9.8% in constant currency
- FY 20 operating margin at 21.3%
- FY 20 Free Cash Flow at $2.15 billion; Free Cash Flow to net profit conversion at 92%
- Q4 20 revenues grew year-on-year by 4.5% in USD; 6.4% in constant currency
- Q4 20 revenues declined sequentially by 1.4% in USD; 0.8% in constant currency
- Q4 20 Digital revenues at $1,341 million (41.9% of total revenues), year-on-year growth of 31.7% and
- sequential growth of 2.6% in constant currency
- Announces final dividend of Rs9.50 per share
Considering the business uncertainty emanating from COVID-19, Infosys stated that they are unable to provide guidance on revenues and margins for FY21 at this stage. The company will provide guidance after visibility improves,
On Sensex, Infosys share price finished at Rs652.90 per piece up by 3.75% ahead of the result announcement.