Infosys Ltd ended at Rs 1054, up by Rs 24.45 or 2.37% from its previous closing of Rs 1029.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1029.45 and touched a high and low of Rs 1057.5 and Rs 1024.55 respectively. A total of 4386874 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 241650.06 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 1278 on 03-Jun-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1009.2 on 22-Aug-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1057.5 and Rs 1010 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 12.75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 57.71 % and 29.05 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.