The technologies such as artificial intelligence, virtual reality, machine learning, augmented reality and the latest one being internet of things are in huge demand as they have applications in almost every field.
The firm has funded about 10 deep technology startups in the past in partnership with IIIT-H.
50K Ventures reportedly plans to invest $50,000 to $1,00,000 in each of the startups it finalises. The financial support programme will provide 18-months of mentoring and go-to-market access.
The financial support for this programme has been provided by domain experts, so that keeping a tab on the performance of the startup will become easy, as mentioned on a national news portal.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.