The company has recommended a final dividend of 40% (i.e. Rs. 2/- per equity share of Rs. 5/- each) for the financial year ended March 31, 2016 which shall be paid after the conclusion of the 29th Annual General Meeting subject to approval of the shareholders of the company.
The scrip opened at Rs. 153 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 158.2 and Rs. 148.7 respectively. So far 154250(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 307.36 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 5 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 184.4 on 04-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 114 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 144.5 and Rs. 138 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 58.56 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.07 % and 41.37 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.