With reference to the Increase in Volume, Jindal Stainless Ltd has Clarified that the company has always been in compliance with the requirements of Clause 36 and other applicable clauses of the Listing Agreement. The Company regularly intimates the stock exchanges about all events and information that have a bearing on the operations / performance of the Company, including all price sensitive information etc.
We may reiterate that as on date, the Company is in compliance with the requirements of Clause 36 of the Listing Agreement and no such information is pending from Company’s side for intimation to stock exchanges which may have a bearing on the volume behavior in the Company’s scrip.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.