Shares of Jindal Stainless Ltd was down 1% at Rs42 on reports that the company has no plan to sell stake in Jindal Stainless (Hisar), but will list the demerged entity on domestic bourses after getting court's approval for the proposed business restructuring.
The stock has hit a high of Rs42 and a low of Rs41.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.