The stock has hit a high of Rs. 47 and a low of Rs. 43.
Total traded quantity on the counter stood at over 20.64 lk shares.
Report said that the government is planning to impose anti-dumping duty on hot rolled flat stainless steel.
The company had filed an application requesting for initiation of investigation in levy of anti dumping duties, says a report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.