Shares of Jindal Steel and Power has hit 10% lower circuit at Rs 133 on reports that Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case for alleged cheating and criminal conspiracy related to one of its largest functional coal mines in Chhattisgarh.
The stock has hit a high of Rs145 and a low of Rs128.
Report stated that the case is based on a preliminary investigation (PE) registered by the CBI in September last year, looking into the allocations of coal blocks during 1993-2005.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.