The stock bounced back to a high of Rs. 160 - up over 6.5 per cent from the previous close at the opening bell.
The stock is now up 3.3 per cent at Rs. 155. The counter has seen trades of around 142,000 shares as against the two-week daily average volume of around 1.62 million shares.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has gained 156 points at 27,613.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.