Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) after starting the day on a flat note at Rs 162 soon moved from strength-to-strength on the BSE on the back of fresh buying ahead of Q2 results tomorrow.
The share price of Jindal Steel price is currently trading at the highest level of the day - with a surge of 5.4 per cent to Rs 170.
The counter has seen trades of around 637,000 shares, as against the two-week daily average volume of 1.4 million shares.
Meanwhile, the BSE Sensex is down 30 points at 27,835.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.