While sugar production stands at 2.17 lakh quintals vs 2.72 lakh quintals (YoY).
KCP Sugar & Industries Corporation Ltd is currently trading at Rs 40, up by Rs 0.85 or 2.17% from its previous closing of Rs 39.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 39.35 and has touched a high and low of Rs 40.8 and Rs 38.5 respectively. So far 1085295(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 443.9 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 45.9 on 07-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 17.8 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 42.9 and Rs 33.95 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 40.23 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.19 % and 59.58 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.