During the quarter under review, Gross NPA stood at 2.7% as on September 30, 2016 from 2.1% as on September 30, 2015. Its NPA for Q2 FY17 stands at 1.87% as against 1.30% for Q2 FY 2016.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd ended at Rs 151.9, up by Rs 0.15 or 0.1% from its previous closing of Rs 151.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 163 and touched a high and low of Rs 163 and Rs 150 respectively. A total of 747714 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 2723.33 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 168.7 on 23-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 77.95 on 04-May-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 157.95 and Rs 149.85 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 9.65 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 6.36 % and 83.98 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.