A total of 24 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 14 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading up 0.45% at 12356.56, whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading up 0.63% at 12183.41.
Eicher Motors, Ideas, Maruti, Asian Paints, Bosch, GAIL, M&M, Hero Motors are among the gainers, whereas Hindalco, Axis Bank, BPCL, Bank of Baroda, Sun Pharma, ITC, Infosys, TCS are losing sheen on NSE.
Buying activity is seen in Auto, Consumer Durables, Capital Goods, while Banking, Information Technology, Oil & Gas, FMCG are showing weakness on BSE.
The INDIA VIX is down 2.93% at 17.5250.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.