LT Foods and its partner KAMEDA believe the large and expanding urban middle-class in India are ripe for a healthy and tasty alternative to fried potatoes and wheat based snacks.
The scrip opened at Rs 264 and has touched a high and low of Rs 267.15 and Rs 260 respectively. So far 18675 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 685.24 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 319.2 on 20-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 180 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 280 and Rs 240 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 67.19 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 1.03 % and 31.78 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.