The scrip opened at Rs 135.05 and touched a high and low of Rs 153.9 and Rs 133.5 respectively. A total of 6758823 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 308.9 crore.
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 54.5% QoQ to Rs. 11.2 cr due to decline in consultancy charges 14% QoQ and fall in other expenses by 28% QoQ. The EBITDA margin improved by 333 bps and consolidated EBITDA margin stood at 8.91% for Q2FY17 against 5.58% of previous quarter.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 211.4 on 01-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 104.7 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 135.5 and Rs 128.9 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 49.51 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 12.51 % and 37.98 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.