The stock attracted a total traded quantity of 13.39 lakh shares on BSE. It gained 19.95% at Rs 20.14 per share on BSE and was locked in upper circuit. The stock also witnessed a spurt in volume by 8.04 times.
The company reported Q1FY18 results wherein net profit rose 287.93% to Rs 4.50 crore in the quarter ended June 2017 as against Rs 1.16 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2016. Sales declined 13.66% to Rs 207.29 crore in the quarter ended June 2017 as against Rs 240.08 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2016.
The stock on yearly basis has given 65.31% returns and has outperformed BSE Small cap index and underperformed BSE Consumer Durables index. The stock has a return on equity of 7.10% for the last three years.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.