Former Infosys director TV Mohandas Pai has invested an undisclosed amount in GetActive, a wearable fitness technology startup, according to reports.
The Bangalore based company makes wearable gadgets that track physical activity, calories burned, number of hours slept and weight.
"They have created a beautiful product," said TV Mohandas Pai, chairman of Manipal Global Education Services.
Founded by IIT-Bombay alumnus Mohammed Hussain Naseem, GetActive has over 10,000 consumers.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.