The company had reported a net profit of Rs. 17.2crore for the corresponding quarter last year, it said in a filing to the BSE.
The company’s revenue stood at Rs. 68.98 crore, witnessing growth of 9.2% yoy. It’s core operating profit of Rs. 26.93 crore increased by 5.57% yoy.
MPS Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 635.25, down by Rs. 53.25 or 7.73% from its previous closing of Rs. 688.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 685 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 708.75 and Rs. 625.25 respectively. So far 29294(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 1281.78 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 1096 on 20-Apr-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 613.5 on 20-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 699.5 and Rs. 613.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 67.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 10.26 % and 21.97 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.