Sixty-seven securities will be added to and 45 securities will be deleted from MSCI Global Standard Indexes.
MSCI India Index will add Bharat Forge, Bharti Infratel, Container Corp, Eicher Motors, Lupin, Marico, Shree Cement and UPL, while Reliance Infrastructure to be deleted.
There will be 400 additions to and 292 deletions from the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes. There will be 391 additions to and 261 deletions from the MSCI Global Investable Market Indexes.
For MSCI Global Value and Growth Indexes, the largest additions or style changes from growth to value will be Glaxosmithkline (United Kingdom), Novartis (Switzerland) and Kinder Morgan P (USA).
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.