Infosys chairman emeritus N R Narayana Murthy's family has acquired a 14-acre land parcel close to Narayana Hurdayalaya on Hosur Road, according to reports.
Reports stated that Narayana Murthy's acquires land for a possible foray into the educational sector.
Narayana Murthy have paid approximately Rs 700mn for the 14-acres or roughly Rs 5 crore per acre, report said.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.