â€śWith election verdict behind and a Government with majority in place, focus will shift to ministerial allocation and policies. Priority of the new Government would be to revive the investment climate in the country. Given the present status of economic condition and the manifesto of NDA, we are expecting enhanced focus in infrastructure space. In the last 5 years, consumption has led the growth. In the coming years, investments are expected to lead the growth. New Government is expected to ensure that investment environment is conducive to attract capital from both domestic and from overseas investors.â€ť
The author isÂ Chief Investment Officer, Baroda Pioneer AMC
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.