Most profitable PSU: Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has overtaken Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) to become India's most profitable state-owned company. IOC, which has for decades been India's biggest company by turnover, posted a 70% jump in net profit to Rs 19,106.40 crore in the financial year ended March 31, 2017.
Q4 earnings today: Bajaj Electricals, Balmer Lawrie, Bharat Electronics, BHEL, BPCL, Coal India, Escorts, GSFC, IL&FS Transportation, JP Power, Jubilant Foodworks, Larsen & Toubro, NHPC, SJVN and Oil India are among the 699 companies announcing their quarterly numbers on Monday.
FPI equity inflows at Rs 9,000 cr in May: According to latest depository data, FPIs invested a net Rs 9,007 crore in equities during May 2-26, while they poured Rs 15,769 crore in the debt market, translating into a net inflow of Rs 24,776 crore ($3.85 billion).
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.