Estimated Flows to Long-Term Mutual Funds
Millions of dollars
Equity funds had estimated inflows of $169mn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of $1.98bn in the previous week. Domestic equity funds had estimated outflows of $962 million, while estimated inflows to world equity funds were $1.13bn.
Hybrid funds, which can invest in stocks and fixed income securities, had estimated outflows of $591mn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of $679mn in the previous week.
Bond funds had estimated outflows of $28.12bn, compared to estimated outflows of $7.97bn during the previous week. Taxable bond funds saw estimated outflows of $20.45bn, while municipal bond funds had estimated outflows of $7.68bn.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.