The initial public offering (IPO) of PNC Infratech was subscribed by over 1.5 times on the last day of the issue.
The issue received bids for over 1.39 crore shares against the 90-odd lakh shares which were on offer. , while qualified institutional buyers' portion was subscribed over 4.5 times.
The portion reserved for non-institutional investors was subscribed 0.65 times.
The retail investors' portion got subscribed 0.28 times.
The company launched its IPO with an aim to raise about Rs 488 crore from the equity markets.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.