Parsvnath Developers Ltd ended at Rs 12.24, down by Rs 0.32 or 2.55% from its previous closing of Rs 12.56 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 12.58 and touched a high and low of Rs 12.58 and Rs 12.2 respectively. A total of 185245(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 532.66 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 touched a 52 week high of Rs 30 on 07-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 10.9 on 15-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 12.8 and Rs 12.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 70.9 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 7.7 % and 21.4 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.