RPP Infra Projects bags new order worth Rs. 1,920 millions from Government of India for rural electrification work to be carried out under Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojna Phase-Il in Shahjahanpur District of Uttar Pradesh.
The stock has hit a high of Rs. 180 and a low of Rs. 167.10.
Total traded quantity on the counter stood at over 0.69 lk shares.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.