The company has posted a net profit after tax of Rs 18.5 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 27.8 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. The total income of the company has decreased from Rs 749.7 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 616.4 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Sadbhav Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs 267.5, down by Rs 7.8 or 2.83% from its previous closing of Rs 275.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 277 and has touched a high and low of Rs 279 and Rs 261 respectively. So far 198286 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 4723.34 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 369.95 on 04-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 198.45 on 26-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 287.65 and Rs 270.3 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 46.76 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 42.83 % and 10.4 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.