Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd has announced that the company has bagged an order worth Rs. 12 crore.
Notably, fresh orders have come in from the oil and gas and power sectors.
The scrip opened at Rs. 44 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 44 and Rs. 41.45 respectively. So far 2523(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 61.36 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 76 on 15-Apr-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 37.1 on 21-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 44 and Rs. 40.55 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 67.73 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 32.27 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.