As cloud, mobile, social and big data drive business and technology in new ways, SAP AG continued to gain momentum in Asia Pacific Japan. Customers, especially in emerging markets, see the benefits of replacing legacy systems with new, transformative solutions that can help their business run better, be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
These technology trends and demand from customers were reflected in SAP Asia Pacific Japan’s Q1 performance, as the company registered strong growth in cloud, analytics and SAP HANA. India and South-East Asia in particular saw strong momentum, as SAP continued to simplify for and innovate with customers.
“We are seeing customers adopting SAP solutions to run their business faster, smarter and simpler, especially in emerging markets,” said Adaire Fox-Martin, President of SAP APJ. “Now with SAP’s cloud offerings, customers can extend their existing infrastructure to develop new ways to drive information and insights and gain a competitive advantage in a more efficient new way.”
As a testament to the company’s strength in delivering solutions with transformative power for entire industries, SAP saw double-digit growth in analyticsacross APJ in the first quarter of 2014, where the company’s flagship SAP HANA in-memory technology delivered triple-digit growth for the third consecutive quarter in the region. Customers continued to choose SAP HANA to build advanced applications and underpin their SAP Business Suite environment. The company’s revenue from the SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA also grew triple digits this quarter.
“Whether in sports, healthcare or other industries, cloud technology and data analytics have transformative powers that are reshaping the business world and improving people’s lives. Our trail-blazing SAP HANA in-memory technology allows companies to leverage the power of data to make decisions in real-time, and enables individuals to work, consume, social and entertain better,” said Fox-Martin.
Customer highlights in Q1:
- Bangkok Airways, a leading boutique airline in South-East Asia, recently went live with the SAP Business Suite powered by HANA and mobile solutions. With SAP, Bangkok Airways expects real-time data on-the-go for better management decision making capabilities that can lead to 30% improved customer satisfaction.
- Cemedine, a leading adhesive manufacturer in Japan, selected SAP ERP and Mobile solutions to better serve its customers. Cemedine will leverage SAP to provide a stable platform to accelerate its business development globally.
- Infosys Limited, an Indian multinational professional services company, selected SAP Business Suite Powered by HANA and SAP Lumira to move to a simpler, single-vendor environment. With SAP, Infosys expects to enable financial closing more quickly and to provide data in real time to accelerate critical transactions.
- JG Summit Holdings Inc., one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines, selected SAP Fiori to support its growth and to broaden adoption of SAP solutions in a simpler way. With beautiful and easy to use SAP applications powered by SAP Fiori, JG Summit expects to boost the organization’s productivity and make SAP applications accessible on mobile devices to all executives and managers.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.