Market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) on Monday said it has signed an MoU (memorandum of understanding) with its counterpart in Argentina to promote mutual assistance and information exchange related to securities markets in both the countries.
The MoU was signed by UK Sinha, Chairman, SEBI and Alejandro Vanoli, Chairman, Comisión Nacional de Valores, Argentina on September 16, 2013, during the 38th IOSCO annual conference being held in Luxembourg.
The MoU between SEBI and CNV seeks to promote mutual assistance and exchange of information with a view to facilitate the development of deeper and broader capital market, enhance greater cross-border activities and attain closer regulatory co-operation between two jurisdictions in a mutually beneficial manner. The MoU also seeks to establish and implement technical assistance and training program, for an effective development of regulatory framework for securities markets in the two jurisdictions.
So far, SEBI has signed bilateral MoUs with 18 Jurisdictions and one letter of Intent for mutual cooperation.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.